MBL collects information about your name, contact information such as email address and phone number, billing and purchase information to process your order and manage your account. We collect your personal information in order for business related purposes only.
MBL respects the privacy of your personal information and will take all reasonable steps to keep it strictly confidential. Information may be disclosed to MBL employees, officers, contractors, service providers, agents and partners.
- Keep information safe and secure.
- Take reasonable steps to make sure your information is accurate and up to date.
- Get permission before passing on details to another organization or business.
- Explain what information is collected and why.
- Keep information no longer than is legally required to keep it and only for as long as required for the purposes for which it was collected and comply with any legal requirements. Once it is not required to be retained by law, MBL will destroy or delete it.
Confidential information and security.
MBL will not make any announcement or disclose as to the subject matter or any of the terms of sale, or use, exploit or disclose any confidential information supplied directly or indirectly by a customer or any of its related or associated companies without the prior written consent of the customer.
If MBL provides you with any passwords or other security devices it is important that you keep these secret and confidential and do not allow them to be used by any other person. You should notify us immediately if the security of the devices is breached to prevent the unauthorized disclosure of your personal information. Where registration is required, the visitors email and a username will be stored on the server.
Our communications with you:
- MBL will send you emails throughout the ordering process.
- MBL will send out promotional material in our newsletter promoting material related to our company and our business. We do use emails as a means of receiving feedback from you, and we encourage you to email us with your questions and comments.
- From time to time MBL may send you, and you agree to receive emails and other promotional materials relating to, services or goods offered by us or our partners.
- You may opt out of receiving those emails and other promotions at any time.
You have the right to ask for a copy of any personal information MBL holds about you, and to ask for it to be corrected if you think it is wrong. If you would like for a copy of your information or have it corrected please contact us at e-mail email@example.com phone +64 6-3797787 or via post at address 154 Belvedere Road, Carterton 5713, New Zealand. Contact us if you have any queries talk to our Privacy Officer.
Website Terms and Conditions
In common with other websites, log files are stored on the web server saving details such as the visitors IP address, browser type, referring page and time of visit.
Cookies may be used to remember visitor preferences when interacting with the website. You may be able to block cookies via your browser settings but this may prevent you from access to certain features of the website.
Restrictions on use
The MBL website is only for your legal personal use. You may not use the MBL website or any content in any way that is unlawful, or harm us, our related companies or any other person.
Content and intellectual property
The website contains text, images, graphics, sound, photographs and other materials and content relating to MBL’s business and its products. The content and all the intellectual property rights in the content, are owned by MBL or by our licensors.
MBL may update this policy from time to time by publishing a new version on the MBL website. Please occasionally check for any updates to ensure you are happy with any changes to this policy. Your continued use after a change or update has been made to these terms constitutes your acceptance of the changed or updated terms.